- don’t want to edit theme files directly.
First, you need to install and activate the “Insert Headers and Footers” WordPress plugin.
First, let’s install the plugin from the WordPress admin dashboard:
- Log in to your WordPress site.
- Go to Plugins > Add new,
- Search for the “Insert Headers and Footers” plugin.
- Click “Install Now” and activate the plugin.
Upon activation, you need to visit the Settings » Insert Headers and Footers page from the admin dashboard menu. You will see two boxes,
- Scripts in Header (load inside Header tag)
- Scripts in Body (load inside Body tag)
- Scripts in Footer (load before closing Footer tag)